The U.S. Commercial Service is the trade promotion arm of the International Trade Administration and helps U.S. small and medium sized business grow international sales by providing:
- World-class market research
- Trade events that promote your product or service to qualified buyers
- Introductions to qualified buyers and distributors
- Counseling and advocacy through every step of the export process
The U.S. Commercial Service’s worldwide network of offices and trade experts can help your company expand its international sales. Please visit http://export.gov/index.asp for more details.
- The Gold Key Service – The Gold Key Service provides you with one-on-one appointments with pre-screened business and government contacts in your targeted export market.
- The Platinum Key Service – The Platinum Key Service allows U.S. companies to take advantage of longer term, sustained and customized U.S. Commercial Service assistance on a range of issues.
- International Partner Search – Receive detailed company information on up to five pre-screened international companies that have expressed an interest in your company’s products and services.
- International Company Profile – Prevent costly mistakes with quick, low-cost credit checks or due-diligence reports on international companies.
Other Matchmaking Opportunities
- Catalog Events – Promote your company in international markets without traveling. Catalog Exhibitions showcase your product literature, videos and samples to buyers and distributors in promising export markets around the world.
- Video Services – No time or money to travel overseas to meet with your business partners? The USG offers video services that allow you to hold business meetings, attend market briefings, meet potential business partners and more, right from your local Export Assistance Center.
United Nations Procurement Division (UNPD)
The UN Procurement Division does business with vendors from all over the world and is actively working at increasing its sources of supply from developing countries and countries with economies in transition.
International business matching service and provider of many tools for small business importers and exporters. Free trial but must becomes a client of Santander Bank after 90 days to continue using the service.