AIRPEX — is an integrated computer system for Freight Forwarders and Custom Brokers. It is compliant with all Industry and Government Regulations and is certified for ABI and AES. It is a fully integrated, turnkey system which includes hardware, software, installation, training and support. It includes AES compatible Air and Ocean Export, ABI Import, Break Bulk and Domestic Freight. It includes comprehensive Accounting tools and a General Ledger system.Air Export: Provides complete facilities for the rating, preparation and tracking of Air Waybills. In addition, it includes automatic Sales Reporting functions for all airlines, whether or not on CASS.
Ocean Export: Provides for the logging of Ocean export shipments and handles LCL, FCL, NVOCC and Master Bills of Lading. A template system is available which speeds the entry of repeat shipments.
Break-Bulk: Permits the logging of multiple House Bills for Air or Ocean Incoming Consolidations. The shipment is handled under one file number. Each House bill is treated as a sub-file of the Master bill. The system permits and tracks multiple invoices per House bill.
Import/ABI: Provides a completely flexible means of accurately logging shipments, obtaining USCS releases, submitting Entry Summary data, printing required USCS forms, tracking document submissions, calculating and remitting duties, taxes and fees, and tracking liquidations and protests.
ISF: The ISF (Importer Security Filing or 10+2) system has two separate components. the first is a web interface which allows customers (generally Importers) to enter and submit ISF details about inbound shipments. The second permits Customs Broker staff to reveiw and edit submitted information prior to submission to CBP.
BMS’ AIRPEX services include integrated accounting software.
Amber Road is a leading provider of on-demand Global Trade Management (GTM) solutions. Our GTM solutions automate import and export processes to enable goods to flow unimpeded across international borders in the most efficient, compliant and profitable way. Our solutions use a combination of enterprise-class software, intelligent trade content, and a global trade network that connects supply chain participants such as importers, exporters, freight forwarders, customs brokers and transportation carriers.Management Dynamics’ Global Trade Management (GTM) Suite provides a complete, on-demand, enterprise-class solution for managing all facets of a global supply chain operation. The GTM Suite is comprised of supply chain networking services to interconnect trading partners; specialized execution applications to manage suppliers, optimize global transportation, ensure trade compliance, and automate key aspects of trade finance; and, a supply chain visibility and performance management solution for timely resolution of operational issues as well as a data warehouse and analytical tools for advanced decision support.
Kewill Global Trade & Logistics
Kewill provides software for the compliance, documentation, clearance and tracking of goods and services moving internationally.
Kewill’s global trade and logistics software spans the needs of enterprises and logistics service providers simplifying customs, regulatory compliance, transport (TMS), warehouse management (WMS) and freight forwarding.
Kewill offers a set of shipping management solutions, from our Clippership solution addressing the needs of small to medium enterprises to Kewill Flagship, which provides advanced solutions and software for the world’s largest corporations.
Kewill provides a complete suite of integrated functional modules to manage the execution of the entire service supply chain from end-to-end, in a multi vendor outsourced service environment, within one software application.
Kewill delivers business integration and connectivity solutions, enabling our customers to reduce cost and increase control in the management of critical order management information. Kewill can help you to connect to your trading partner community, enabling you to communicate and trade electronically, securely, swiftly and collaboratively.
Descartes is the global leader in providing on-demand, software-as-a-service solutions focused on improving the productivity, performance and security of logistics-intensive businesses. Descartes has over 173,000 connected parties using its cloud based services. Customers use the modular, software-as-a-service solutions to route, schedule, track and measure delivery resources; plan, allocate and execute shipments; rate, audit and pay transportation invoices; access global trade data; file customs and security documents for imports and exports; and complete numerous other logistics processes by participating in the world’s largest, collaborative multi-modal logistics community.
Descartes is headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada and have offices and partners around the world.
Global Wizard Software: Global Wizard is a Software as a Service application that includes the modules to complete Denied Persons Screening, determine International Trade Requirements, and fulfill Import/Export Documentation Requirements for over 200 countries. Global Wizard aims to assist all global traders in the generation of import and export documents and the trade compliance process.
Global Wizard is designed and updated by global trade experts and hosted and managed on secure and reliable dedicated servers. Global Wizard uses a transaction-based pricing system.
With FedEx Trade Networks, you get more than 100 years of know-how on your side. We help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing outstanding customs brokerage, international freight forwarding, export documentation, distribution, cargo insurance, and eCommerce and trade facilitation solutions. You can utilize these core offerings individually as needed, or as a single, comprehensive package.
GXS delivers global B2B e-commerce integration solutions to over 70 percent of Fortune 500 companies. Through the company’s key offerings, GXS Trading Grid® and GXS Managed Services, we enable simplified document exchange, enhanced supply chain visibility and streamlined communications with trading partners.
- Transact Messaging Services: Transact Messaging Services are designed for companies that need a secure, reliable, high performance network for exchanging electronic documents with customers, suppliers, banks and other business partners. The types of documents exchanged might include demand forecasts, inventory positions, point-of-sale transactions, purchase orders, advance shipment notices, commercial invoices and payment instructions. Transact Messaging services provide an alternative to the Internet for companies that don’t want to hundreds or thousands of direct connections to their business partners. You can use Transact Messaging to send EDI documents, XML transactions and large bulk files via our Managed File Transfer service.
- Expert Operations Services: Expert Operations Services allow you to engage GXS as a partner to help manage the day-to-day operations of your B2B e-Commerce program. GXS will perform trading partner on-boarding of customers, suppliers, logistics providers, financial institutions and other business partners. We will design, develop, test and deploy maps to convert data to/from the internal data structures of applications such as SAP and Oracle into EDI, XML, RosettaNet, SWIFT and OAGi formats. Additionally, GXS will perform 24×7 monitoring of B2B transactions along with multi-lingual technical support. Our Expert Operations service is flexible. GXS can assume responsibility for an entire complex, multi-national B2B program or handle a smaller subset of selected projects, regions or trading partner relationships.
- Direct Integration Services: Direct Integration Services allow you and your business partners to easily connect your behind-the-firewall applications to GXS Trading Grid. Our Direct-to-ERP services allow you to connect SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics and other ERP applications directly to your B2B e-Commerce infrastructure. Our Direct-to-Desktop portfolio is designed for small businesses and other low-volume users. Desktop options include a browser-based B2B service called Intelligent Web Forms and a plug-in to Microsoft Office for Excel users.
- Active Applications Services : Active Applications Services are Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications which allow business partners to collaborate and gain shared visibility to their supply chains. GXS Active Orders application allows you to monitor the status of orders throughout the procure-to-pay lifecycle including fulfillment, transportation and invoicing. Our Active Logistics application provides a centralized portal to track shipments across multi-modal, complex international trade lanes. GXS Active Invoices enables you to digitize accounts payable processes with electronic invoices, document matching and regulatory compliance. Other business process-centric applications include Active Product, Active Price and Active Payments.
- Trading Grid: All of our network and hosted-services are managed on the GXS Trading Grid. Trading Grid is built upon cloud-computing platform, which means that you can use our services without an upfront investment in software licenses or hardware servers. Our cloud is based upon blade servers and storage area networks so we can quickly and easily scale processing up and down to meet extreme transaction volumes. GXS uses a Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) for its various product applications, which means that we can rapidly introduce new offerings based upon shared, reusable components. Recent new product innovations include our Trading Grid for Excel, Managed File Transfer and Active Documents.
- Edge Software: Edge Software applications are designed for companies which prefer to manage their B2B integration needs internally behind-the-firewall. Our Translators provide you with easy-to-use mapping tools which can convert data from internal ERP systems to the EDI and XML standards preferred by trading partners. Our B2B Gateway applications include the features of our Translators plus an integration broker, communications adaptors, business process management and business activity monitoring. We also offer Managed File Transfer software for the exchange of high volumes of bulk files to business partners.
Incoterms 2010: An in-depth CD Rom tutorial which provides information on Incoterms through interactive guided tours, an information browser, and a search facility. Perfectly suited to people needing detailed knowledge of Incoterms 2010. Also, the ICC sells many other books on all aspects of international.
- OAS Freight: Designed specifically for freight forwarding companies. It accommodates the operational, financial and management requirements of processing domestic and international air, and ocean shipments. OAS Freight modules include Quote, Booking, International Documents, Master Bill, Invoice, Accounting and Status.
- OAS Trade: Handles the documentation requirements of international trading companies and the international departments of manufacturing firms. OAS Trade modules include Purchases, Sales, Inventory, Distribution, Accounting and Status.
Precision Software offers integrated solutions using Oracle Applications including SOA and Oracle BPEL Process Manager. Services include package exception management, global trade solutions, including document generation, country screening, export licensing, imports management, and delivered cost, desktop and parcel shipping, visibility and transportation management.
TradeBeam is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) supply chain management (SCM) software solution for global organiztions.
TradeBeam manufactures logistical software that streamlines the entire global trading process through an on-demand online system.
TradeBeam streamlines your supply chain and lets you obtain the visibility required to sense and respond to fluctuations through automated support at each stage. You need to know when the first signs of trouble emerge and take action early, to prevent damaged relationships and costly downtime.
TradeBeam offers comprehensive coverage including:
- Collaborative Inventory Management – Get real-time visibility into inventory status, including on-hand, forecast, usage, orders, shipments and receipts, as well as real-time exception notifications.
- Supply Chain Event Management – Learn about key supply chain events and take action early with visibility into order and shipment status across your global supply chain.
- Platform – Get up and running quickly and easily with the low up-front costs and predictable investment of our cloud-based platform.
- Electronic Export Forms Library: Saves your information for use in completing future forms and maintains an electronic inventory file of previously completed forms. Also provides a drop-down lists of key terms.
- Export Software Version 5.1: High quality, pre-printed laser bond forms ensure regulatory compliance. “Intellichoice” prompts you to use the correct forms for your shipment and your product descriptions and customer information are stored for repeat use in your own mini databases. Multiple-user licenses allow convenient data sharing and an on-screen HELP menu and tutorial for software and form completion are also provided. All transactions are saved for future review, or to copy and create new transactions.
- U.S. Certificate of Origin for Exports to Israel: Produces the “official” green form at your own printer. Fill in the form on-screen, print out as many copies as you need, then store the information in your customized database. The US Certificate of Origin for Exports to Israel is the most current available and features the official “green field.”
- NAFTA Certificates of Origin: Contains the three forms necessary for certificates of origin in the NAFTA zone.
- UnzHazmat 5.1: Software includes: Emergency Response Instruction, Hazmat Domestic Bill of Lading, IATA Dangerous Goods Declaration, IATA Non-Restricted Declaration, IMO Multimodal, Dangerous Goods Declaration, Packing List, Shippers’ Letter of Instruction. Your completed forms and transaction records can be saved to create your own customized database.